Treat your mum to a Saturday morning of floral therapy and blend your very own organic tea concoction!
This Mother's Day, we teamed up with WHITETREE once again because the previous workshop received really great response and feedback!
In the first part of this workshop, you will learn about the health benefits of different herbs and blend your own organic tea!
In the second part of the workshop, you’ll learn about the basics of floral arrangement and create your own vase arrangement with fresh blooms and foliage!
All tools and materials will be provided.
Date: 8 May 2021
Time: 10am to 12pm
Location: WHITETREE Cafe - 24A Circular Road, 2nd Floor, Singapore 049380
Fee: SGD 135 per pax (Enjoy 10% discount for more than 2pax!)
Terms & Conditions:
1. A minimum participation rate of 4 pax per session is required for the workshop to proceed. We will notify you if the minimum participation is not met for your selected session and make a full refund.
2. Each session is capped at 8 pax.
3. For the safety of everyone, all participants will have to wear a mask throughout the workshop (except when consuming beverages and refreshment).
4. No refunds will be made for any cancellations.
5. Registration for the workshop will close on 30 April 2021