Not sure if you're taking care of your flowers properly? We got you! Here are some general tips and advice from our expert team of florists.
- Remove the wrappers and place the stems in clean water.
- Now that it is a vase arrangement, read on for more tips!
- Change the water in the vase once every 2 days
- To prolong the lifespan, you can
- Wash the stems under running water to remove bacteria accumulation
- Remove any flower or foliage that has wilted so they do not contaminate the water
- Snip off approximately 5cm of stems for better water absorption
- Keep flowers in a cool spot and away from direct sunlight
For more detailed explanations and tips, head over to our YouTube channel to watch our informative videos!